Paper Submission for Review
Prospective authors are invited to submit original contributions (standard two column IEEE format, up to six pages, in PDF) to EDAS (under the symposium tracks of "SmartGridComm 2015" - click here) on all aspects of smart grid communications covered by the symposia below:
Paper submission deadline:
19 April 2015 10 May 2015 28 May 2015
Notification of acceptance:
11 July 201517July 2015
Camera ready paper due:
3 August 2015 10 August 201515 August 2015
Author registration deadline:
3 August 201510 August 2015
>> View the Technical Symposia of SmartGridComm 2015
>> Check the Instructions for Authors and Paper Format
>> Submit to EDAS for review here (link to EDAS)
Special Session Proposal Submission
Prospective organizers are invited to submit special session proposals to EDAS (under the track "SmartGridComm 2015 Special Session Proposals").
Deadline for special session proposal:
25 March 2015 6 April 2015
Notification of proposal acceptance:
30 March 2015 10 April 2015
Submission deadline for special session papers:
19 April 2015
Final notification of session and papers acceptance: 11 July 2015
Camera ready paper submission:
3 August 2015 10 August 1515 August 2015
3 August 201510 August 2015
Final Manuscript Upload
To upload the final manuscript (in EDAS) please complete the following steps by
August 3, 2015 August 10, 2015 15 August 2015:
- Revise your paper taking into account the review comments. Use the IEEE paper templates and prepare a PDF file according to the guidelines provided in the Manuscript Format Section (see here).
Generate an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF paper by using PDF eXpress (link to PDF eXpress). The conference ID is: 36157XP. The PDF eXpress service will be enabled from July 11, 2015 and it emails the converted PDF that is compatible to IEEE Xplore. To login to PDF eXpress, follow the instructions:
- New users: Click on "New Users - Click here", enter 36157XP for conference ID, the email address, a password, and continue to enter information as prompted. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users: As for new users, but the password should be the same that was used for previous conferences. Verify that the contact information is valid.
Register to the conference by
August 3August 10. Conference registration is required to upload the final manuscript. See the Registration page (link here) for information about registration.
- After registration, you will receive, via email, a paper upload code that will be used to upload your final manuscript in EDAS. According to the ComSoc policy, full registration is required to upload final manuscripts and each full registration can cover up to 3 papers.
- Log into EDAS and go to your accepted paper where you should see an upload icon beside "Final manuscript". Click on the upload button. On the next screen, follow the link "IEEE Copyright Submission" to complete the IEEE online copyright transfer form. Do NOT try to upload a scanned copyright transfer form. At the end of the IEEE online copyright process you will be returned to the EDAS paper upload page. Enter the paper upload code and check the boxes confirming that the author(s) and abstract match the registered paper. Upload your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file. For help, see the EDAS support documentation (link here).
You may revise your submission by uploading replacement files until the upload deadline on
August 3A ugust 1015 August 2015.