Visa Information

To enter the US you may be required to apply for a VISA. Information can be found at the following links:
A tourism VISA is typically required to attend an educational conference such as IEEE SmartGridComm. Should you need an invitation letter you must be registered to the conference. Then,
  • Authors of accepted papers can download the letter from EDAS.
  • Non-Authors (Speakers, Committee Members and registered attendees) can require a visa letter at the following address: